2019 Fiji Cola-Cola Polar Bear High Relief 1 oz Silver Proof Coin
Product Code: 19s1825
One of the worlds largest brands is Coca Cola. Over the last 100 years, the reach of this brand has expanded and the symbols associated with it have grown. None has proven more popular than the Polar Bear ads, first airing in 1993.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- The coins are uniquely housed inside of red Coca-Cola-themed bottle cap tins. Each coin comes with a certificate of authenticity that includes the individual serial number.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms for Fiji. The Fijian crest in the center is quartered and features elements reflecting the land and wildlife of Fiji. It is supported on either side by native Fijian figures and has a Polynesian-style sailing vessel above the shield.
- Reverse: Features the image of a momma polar bear. She is depicted with her tongue sticking out ever so slightly as if to lick her lips as she enjoys a bottle of Coca-Cola. The bottle of Coke is colorized in this design with its trademarked red label included. In a nod to the original ad campaign, there is an engraving of "Always Cool" on this side.
Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Coca-Cola Polar Bear High Relief coin to your cart today!
Part of the Always Coca Cola advertising campaign that launched in 1993, the Polar Bear made a big splash as a mother and her cubs were often featured playing around in the Arctic with an ice cold Coca Cola at the ready. Though not as common as they once were, you'll still find the Polar Bear in Coca Cola advertising during the holiday season in particular.
- Grade Service:None
- Mint Mark:Not Shown
- Metal Content:1 troy oz