2022 Year of the Tiger Quadrant 1oz Silver Proof Four-Coin Set
Stock: Pre Order
Product Code: 22S3185
Pre order - ship from late November
- Proof quality 99.99% pure silver
- Four fan-shaped coins form a unified design
- Limited mintage – 1,500
The ancient lunar zodiac comprises 12 animal signs, each said to bestow desirable characteristics on those born under its influence. According to tradition, tiger people born in 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010 and 2022 will likely be blessed with courage, charm and confidence.
Four-piece tiger design
The four legal tender pieces in the set each show one quadrant of a coloured composition portraying tigers in a tropical rainforest.
- The top coin depicts a tiger balanced on the limb of a dead tree.
- The right-hand coin depicts a roaring tiger prowling on a riverbank.
- The bottom coin depicts a tiger lying majestically on rocks.
- The left-hand coin depicts a tiger with a waterfall in the background.
Additionally, the reverse of each coin incorporates The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the set is housed in a classic display case and superbly illustrated shipper.
|Silver Content (Troy oz)||1|
|Monetary Denomination (TVD)||1|
|Fineness (% purity)||99.99|
|Minimum Gross Weight (g)||
|Maximum Diameter (mm)||52.28 x 31.60|
|Maximum Thickness (mm)||3.50|
|Effigy||Ian Rank-Broadley design of H.M Queen Elizabeth II|