2021 Solomon Islands Nile Crocodile 1oz Silver Coin
Product Code: 21S3030
This exciting series features Animals of Africa like the Nile Crocodile, which is one of the deadliest creatures in the Animal Kingdom!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet that contains interesting facts.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- First Nile Crocodile shaped coin ever produced.
- Obverse: Features the Nile Crocodile.
- Reverse: Displays the Queens effigy along with the date. Each coin comes with a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
- PAMP Suisse:
- PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Susse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products as well.
This large African crocodile swims in fresh water like lakes, rivers, swamps, and marshlands. These crocodiles can reach up to 20 feet and 2,000 lbs. in size and can live up 50 years in the wild. Known as man eaters, they actually eat mainly fish with the occasional land animal. The female can actually lay up to 100 eggs at a time where they remain on the banks/shoreline of the water for up to 90 days before hatching.
- Year: 2021
- Grade: Brilliant Unc
- Metal Content: 1 troy oz
- Purity: .999
- Thickness: 2.66 mm