2021 African Lion 1oz Silver Coin Animals of Africa
Product Code: 21S3054
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each reverse Proof coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet that contains interesting facts.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- First Lion shaped legal tender coin ever produced.
- Obverse: Features the African Lion.
- Reverse: Displays the Queens effigy along with the date. Each coin comes with a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1 oz cointo your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is known for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products as well.
The African Lion is a communal beast that lives in groups called "prides" made up of mostly females and only a few males. Male lions bear their recognizable mane of hair around their necks and can weigh up to 420 lbs. Rightly so, the African Lion has been an iconic symbol of courage and strength throughout history.
- Year: 2021
- Denomination: 2 Dollars
- Metal Content: 1 troy oz
- Purity: .999
- Thickness: 2.66 mm