2017 Celebration of Love Silver Coin
Product Code: CAN0003
STUNNING! Includes a 6 mm heart-shaped Swarovski® branded crystal! Order today!
It's the twinkle of the eye, a softness of voice, or a grand romantic gesture that conveys the tenderness felt within: Love has that rare ability to set hearts aflutter. Whether it's romantic, familial or platonic in nature, that deep connection between two souls has a rare ability to leave a lasting mark—not only on each other's hearts and lives, but also on all that surrounds them.
Let your special someone know how much you care about them with this gorgeous coin! Order today!
- HEART-SHAPED SWAROVSKI® BRANDED CRYSTAL! Your special someone will admire and appreciate the addition of the 6 mm heart-shaped Swarovski® branded crystal to his or her coin!
- THE PERFECT SYMBOL OF LOVE! The crystal itself is symbolic of the nature of love—not just for its shape but also for its sparkling light effect, which brightens the two in love.
- GIFT BOX! Packaged in a beautiful keepsake gift box.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE MINTAGE!
- PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver.
Designed by Canadian artist Joel Kimmel, your coin offers a touching celebration of love through the elegant combination of detailed engraving, multiple finishes, selective colour, and a dazzling Swarovski® branded crystal. Two monarch butterflies represent two souls who have found one another, with each one enhanced by the application of colour that recreates their black and orange wings. The butterflies gaze at each other from atop a 6-millimetre, heart-shaped Swarovski® branded crystal. The crystal itself is symbolic of the nature of love—not just for its shape but also for its sparkling light effect, which brightens the two in love. Both the crystal and the butterflies rise up from a large engraved coneflower (Echinacea), and are surrounded by butterfly bushes, coneflower blooms, and other butterflies in the background—including a distant tiger swallowtail butterfly on the right.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a beautiful keepsake gift box.
- Composition99.99% pure silver
- Weight (g) 7.96
- Diameter (mm) 27
- Face value3 dollars
- ArtistJoel Kimmel (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)