2016 Canadiana Kaleidoscope 1oz Silver Coloured Coin - (Free collection box and a kaleidoscope)
Product Code: 16S865
- A MINT FIRST! Our thinnest silver coins ever—each coin 1 oz. measuring 60 mm across!
- EXPERIENCE LIKE LOOKING THROUGH A KALEIDOSCOPE! Each coin's design was inspired by the kaleidoscope, a toy that has entertained people for 200 years by tumbling shapes into beautiful patterns inside a mirrored tube.
- A TECHNOLOGICAL FEAT IN MINTING! The design of each of your coins covers the entire coin from edge to edge with no border!
- UNIQUE KALEIDOSCOPE PATTERN ON OTHER SIDE! The obverse side of your coins also features a unique kaleidoscope pattern within the proof field.
- LOW MINTAGE! Only 7,500 coins available worldwide!
- EACH COIN IS 1-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER!
Canadian artist Calder Moore has created a full-sized kaleidoscope design for the coin's extra-large surface. Countless polar bears come together in a complex pattern of amazing beauty, some face-to-face to create the outer ring of the design, while smaller bears stand back-to-back to form the rings in the centre. At the extreme edge of the coin, the image of the polar bears become more obvious while individual design features endless shapes. The design is meticulously crafted with astounding detail, and beautifully enhanced with myriad shades of translucent blue to capture the reflective essence of a kaleidoscope.
Your coins are encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded box that can store each of your three coins in separate drawers and includes space for your kaleidoscope and coin certificates.
- Composition99.99% pure silver
- Weight (g) 31.85
- Diameter (mm) 60
- Face value20 dollars
- ArtistCalder Moore (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)